Jerseys are a perfect sportswear especially for those who love basketball, football or soccer, or maybe they are just crazy fans of the games. There are a variety of classic jersey designs that you could select according to your favorite taste. For the National Basketball Association, Adidas is their most trusted provider of jerseys. Usually vintage jersey, so it is up to you to make sure you are not wearing a fake type. Before you decide to buy a jersey, ensure you are able to identify whether the jersey is a replica, authentic or is it a fake. You realize that when a team walks into the court, the first thing people will notice are their uniforms, so what is the best way to shop for custom basketball jerseys?
How to Shop for Custom Basketball Jerseys
* Consider the fabric – For custom sports wear, there are various types of fabric like cotton, polyester and nylon.
* Comfort. Are you comfortable in your jerseys? Good news is today’s jerseys have odor resistant and moisture management technologies.
* Style – Do you want old school or the newest jersey trends, just make sure it blends your style. With style, your team will stand out.
* Quality – This is the most important element to consider. Make sure you are buying an authentic jersey and not a fake. Choosing the best fabric is choosing the best quality.
* Price- There are cheap and expensive jerseys, so consider your budget before buying customized basketball uniforms.
* The age of the team- Are they juniors or seniors. Once this is established, you will know the right size to pick for your team.
Rules for Decorating Custom Basketball Jerseys
When it comes to decorating basketball sports attire, it is important to ensure creativity and originality, this way, you will stand out when you enter the court during games. Here is what you should consider while decorating the basketball uniforms:
* The color of the number must contrast the color of the shirt
* The jerseys must be numbered on both sides, the front and the back
* The name of the player must appear on the back of the uniforms of the players.
* The numbers on the jerseys must be at least 6 inches high and ¾ inch wide.
* The letters on the sports attire must be at least or approximately 2 inches high.
Rules for Custom Basketball Jerseys for Teams
When it comes to a team, you must ensure uniformity, easy identification and also anybody would want their team to stand out. Below are the rules for team basketball uniforms:
* The thumbs rule is that the team must be dressed uniformly. Player’s outfits must look the same.
* Custom basketball jerseys must be numbered on the front and the back.
* The name of the player must be indicated on the back of the jersey.
* The jerseys should and must be tucked inside the shorts
* The jerseys must not bear any commercial logos, this can only apply to shoes.
* The custom uniforms must be numbered clearly on the back and front.